If you’re not a seasoned karaoke singer but love singing karaoke, then don’t worry.
I have been singing karaoke for years with friends and family, and even though I’ve had several of my own absolute favorite songs over the years, there are some classics that pretty much anyone can start with.
Of course, if you want to maintain a good atmosphere throughout the night, you want to vary the type of music a bit. If you sing at least a few songs that most of your friends also like or are familiar with, and also are easy to sing, the chances are that you’re all gonna have a great night of entertainment and fun.
Here’s a list of 20 popular songs anyone can sing.
- Like a Prayer by Madonna
- Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen
- Happy by Pharell Williams
- Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
- Say It Ain’t So by Weezer
- Let’s Stay Together by Al Green
- Don’t Stop Believing by Journey
- Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi
- Sweet Child O’ Mine by Guns ‘N’ Roses
- Creep by Radiohead
- Ice, Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice
- Any Man of Mine by Shania Twain
- Yellow Submarine by The Beatles
- Like a Rolling Stone by Bob Dylan
- Sympathy For The Devil by The Rolling Stones
- Kiss by Prince
- Baby One More Time by Britney Spears
- Tiny Dancer by Elton John
- If I Ain’t Got You by Alicia Keys
- If I Could Turn Back Time by Cher
These are easy songs to get you started with karaoke, and it’s likely that you’re familiar with some of these songs already.
I would recommend a good home karaoke player as well.