20 Easy Karaoke Songs Anyone Can Sing
If you’re not a seasoned karaoke singer but love singing karaoke, then don’t worry.
I have been singing karaoke for years with friends and family, and even though I’ve had several of my own absolute favorite songs over the years, there are some classics that pretty much anyone can start with.
Of course, if you want to maintain a good atmosphere throughout the night, you want to vary the type of music a bit. If you sing at least a few songs that most of your friends also like or are familiar with, and also are easy to sing, the chances are that you’re all gonna have a great night of entertainment and fun.
Here’s a list of 20 popular songs anyone can sing.
- “Like a Prayer” by Madonna
- “Born to Run” by Bruce Springsteen
- “Happy” by Pharell Williams
- “Bohemian Rhapsody” by Queen
- “Say It Ain’t So” by Weezer
- “Let’s Stay Together” by Al Green
- “Don’t Stop Believing” by Journey
- “Living on a Prayer” by Bon Jovi
- “Sweet Child O’ Mine” by Guns ‘N’ Roses
- “Creep” by Radiohead
- “Ice, Ice Baby” by Vanilla Ice
- “Any Man of Mine” by Shania Twain
- “Yellow Submarine” by The Beatles
- “Like a Rolling Stone” by Bob Dylan
- “Sympathy For The Devil” by The Rolling Stones
- “Kiss” by Prince
- “Baby One More Time” by Britney Spears
- “Tiny Dancer” by Elton John
- “If I Ain’t Got You” by Alicia Keys
- “If I Could Turn Back Time” by Cher
These are easy songs to get you started with karaoke, and it’s likely that you’re familiar with some of these songs already.
I would recommend a good home karaoke player as well.
Here are some tips to get started if you want to sing karaoke: